Tuesday, October 30, 2007

See the light

Finally!

I 've got stock with the internal sql module for a long while, I'm now able to see some results.
The biggest problem derived from the fact that I made the case... when... then... clause originally too complex (the when clause was too general).

Now I'm able to run some "select ... from ... where..." queries (without group by or order by clauses).
The code is on CVS under the package matrex.fun.sys.sql , so you can give a look yourself if you like.

It looks like it will not take so long before I have an implementation of the group by clause (together with the aggregate functions).
Still some doubts about the order by clause (allow order by or only order by ?).

So, now we should be closer to version 1.2, if nothing comes in the way.


No comments: