The big step forward of this version is the new ISQL module.
The ISQL module is a function template to apply SQL queries to vectors in a Matrex project.
It is therefore possible:
- to apply filters on parts of the vectors
- to order the elements of the vectors
- to aggregate them
As far as I know, no other spreadsheet application allows something similar.
Other enhancements are:
- Print matrices and presentations.
- Export matrices and presentations to csv and xls.
- Import data from database, using an SQL query.
- Menus to remove multiple items, duplicate matrices and functions, add function from a matrix (the function will have the matrix as first argument).
- A summary step for the expression parser.
- Possibility to change the colors of the windows headers.