It should have been called 1.4 for the new features it contains, but when the coding started it was called 1.3.5 and so it remained.
As the notes that come in the setup file report, these are the new features:
- Project diagram.
- Plugins dialog has been evolved to a more general locations dialog:
In this way it is possible to add plugins to Matrex without installing anything in its directory.
- If a toolbar becomes too small to contain all buttons, it displays a menu containing the missing buttons:
- Progress bar that shows loading of the single items of a project:
- The matrix editor has a toolbar, to make the GUI uniform in the whole application:
- Configuration files containing the location of the other Matrex files (see locations dialogs). With this Matrex becomes easy to package for specific operating systems.
- Able to read/write tab separated files (together with the CSV files).
- More unit testing (> 280 tests). The idea is to have a set of tests to fire to check the project before each release.
- GUI unit testing of an editor (Function Editor) with SWTBot.
- Used Findbugs annotations.
Several bugs have been fixed.
You can download it here.