- matrex_api.jar containing the Matrex underlying structure, engine and file system interaction
- matrex_fun.jar containing the java executable code for the function templates
- matrex_gui.jar containing the code for the GUI
matrex_fun.jar was already there in version M2 (it was called function.jar), matrex_api.jar and matrex_gui.jar was merged in a single jar file, matrex.jar.
So what's the big deal?
Now you can use matrex_api.jar (probably together with matrex_fun.jar) as library in your own application.
For example if you have an application that needs to calculate a special function you can:
- start Matrex and build a project that calculates the function (with several matrix and function items)
- Let the application use that project (through matrex_api.jar and matrex_fun.jar) to calculate the function
In the future I will produce:
- Javadoc documentation of matrex_api.jar
- a guide for building an application that uses it