The changes from version 1.0 RC1 will probably be:
- Virtual tables on presentations, to be able to show presentations based on very big matrices/vectors.
- Row header for matrix viewer and presentation viewer.
- Simplification of the Expression Parser when saving the produced matrices and functions. It will ask for the names of the final matrix but not of the intermediate ones.
- New function templates (e.g. sumby, sort, asinh...). I'm trying to cover the most common needs.
- Possibility to create matrices from the clipboard content, so you build a matrix directly from the copied block of a spreadsheet.
- Better function debugging.
- Better terminology (less X,Y more columns,rows).